Monday, October 22, 2012

From Cheng Du to Jiu Zhai Huang Loong, China


Departing early in the morning to Jiu Zhai Huang Long (九寨黄) , Sichuan Province makes me feel nervous. First, it will be the internal domestic flight. Second, I'm going to visit one of the most beautiful places in the world!

From Cheng Du Airport serves two major scenic places of interest in this area, namely Huanglong (), 53 kilometres (33 mi) away, and Jiuzhaigou (九寨沟) , 88 km (55 mi) away.

In this post, I’m going to share ONLY the sceneries that you can enjoy while you are up a thousand meters above sea level. Yes, in the flight. You may not want to miss this even though we do sleep in the plane often. 
This is an important note: Stay awake.

Well, I'm gonna let the picture tell the stories. Hope you enjoy all pictures and do leave some comments!









Facts:
1. Jiu Zhai Gou is a nature reserve in the north of Sichuan Province, China
The most prettiest period to visit Jiu Zhai Huang Long is October - November because it's Autumn and it's picture perfect due to its colourful sceneries.
2. You got to wear a good walking shoes. Never mind of being pretty with heels (for girls) because China trip always requires you to WALK.
3. In China, do protect yourself by act to be one of them. I mean, beware of the pushing and rudeness.
4. Shopping wise, beware of 'good' business women.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you FoodEveryWhere! Travel + Food = awesome!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Dora! Saw your blog. Health tips please! :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Alvianna! Yes. IT's SUPER! I read your post "What a life".. BUSY! HAha

      Delete
  4. Nice. I ever saw snow mountain before in Switzerland but I never see from the top from the aircraft itself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana! Long time no talk no see. Thanks for your comment :D
      Oh yes. Switzerland is one beauty! I will update my part of Switzerland soon. Next time you should stay awake to catch the breathtaking view from up above the sky. It's awesome! I love the sky~

      Delete