Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Countdown to Hitz.fm Kota Kinabalu Birthday Invasion


Happy Birthday to hitz.fm KK Kota Kinabalu!

Hitz.fm Kota Kinabalu Birthday Invasion is coming soon again.

Time : 1900hrs to LATE
Date : 3 November 2012
Venue: 1Borneo, Gourmet Lane

Yes. I will be going again this time; I will be on duty to cover up this whole birthday party! Again, I will be having McDonald for dinner. That’s the easiest and fastest way to fill up my tummy for a busy schedule.








This time, my good friend GREYSON CHANCE is coming back to KK. He really does love to be here in Kota Kinabalu. I can say that he is in love with Malaysia. This time, I don't think I could take a picture with him though. Busy busy schedule. Anyway, other than Greyson you can get a chance to see performance by Pop Shuvit, One Buck Short, Dang Bandangs, Jakeman & Skeletor. This will be a big party!


And… I will see you there? Let me know by commenting here if you are coming. You might be smiling to the camera!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. See you too Margaret. Where are you going to sit? I'm gonna buy McD for sure before I hide at my secret place for shooting and recording ;)

      Delete